Saturday, July 17, 2010

A@RoN Talks about L.O.V.E


We were in the Critical Thinking and very bored. Our eyes were glazing over and this close to Nirvana.
then suddenly Asyraf asked me the golden question 'How far would u go for your love'. Abruptly I answered 'As far as she wants me to and as far as I could'.  Then he laughed before continued...


'It's not necessarily to be a girl and it's not the destination I asked.. It's more to friends.If he or she needs an organ transplant, would u give it to them?'

I was taken aback for a second. Never thought of that before. To be exact, I never had a love before. Yeah I did once, in the 3rd form but it was a mistake that I would never repeat *dun ask i wont tell*. And maybe it doesn't even categorised as a love.

It was so much hurt I couldn't forget it to these days. and from that on, I prefer making friends and dare not take or consider a person more than just friend...

I'd enjoy companies, laugh and jokes, sharing problems, they are all good for me. Not a problem. Until one extend, when I feel that this companionship is getting more and more serious, I'd freak out. I just couldn't help thinking that the same thing, the same feeling, the same hurt I got from the previous relationship would come back. I'm just too afraid to take the risks.

Even when a girl starts to pronounce herself as 'saya' and me as 'awak', I'd get the goosebumps for sure.

So, what'd I do? I'd take the vow of silence until they too are quiet and everything back to normal. No more messages, not even comments on Fb. I'd not even dare to pick up phones when they called. I'd do this until I think that they're with somebody else. It's painful but worth it. at least, I don't have to bear a higher level of suffering..

I'd not be like this forever, though. It just that I prefer to wait for the right one. For the record, I said a lot of that L words before, but it barely brings any meaning. Just friends...............

Referring to Asyraf's question, as a friend, I'd  take whatever it requires to please them. It's because friends are what it is left to me now, a part of my family. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya suke bhse awk. :)toch my heart.

Anonymous said...

ayat pnuh makne...

A@roN LoCk said...

haha.. tenks miss anonymous (i suppose)

Amir said...

hai luqman, awak sihat?

rindu r... lme x kutuk awk...sbb awk slalu kutuk sye dlm bilik tualang

Post a Comment

yg ensem dan cantik....?